Mundorf MKP Audiophiler or ClarityCap ESA ?

hi to all :) , 
i must replace electrolytic cap in my crossover.
for midbudget polypropylene caps i've thought to :

- mundorf mkp audiophiler  
- claritycap ESA

opinions abut them?

thank you
128x128audio4pass
@invictus005
You seem to be taking this stuff personal... I is not meant to be. I am not peddling anything, but I have read through his site thoroughly. After you piqued my interest, I went searching to see if it was indeed Audiocaps that I had years ago, that is when I ran across this.
In general, film & foil caps are better than metalized polypropylene caps for sure, but every cap is different....
Are you saying that all film & foils are better than all Metalized poly’s? Are Polystyrenes better? What about Teflon’s? I know for sure that there are exceptions.

You know, one of the better caps that I’ve ever heard is an old Poly carbonate. Man, Just rich, great extension, detailed... we had about 100 of them, I don’t even know their brand was, but I wish that I could lay my hands on some of those today.

Also, You say CSA will not be an upgrade over Solen??? come on, really. although, I have done many Solen PPE bypassed with either a .5mfd or ever a 1.0 mfd K71 old Russian Poly Styrene with excellent results. Overall, I found the opinions on the Humble site fairly close to mine, although, there were a few times that I thought he was really off... but he has definitely taken the time to listen to and document many caps. Not too many people can say the same. I have a lot of respect for the guy just doing it.
I don’t ever want to come off disrespectful to anyone on this site, we are all at a different state of learning. I can only hope that we can all respect each other     AND by the way.  I have also experimented with several machine start up caps.  I've been shocked by a few at how good they sounded... When you need 50 mfd or better,  some of those will surprise you.  Of course,  here it is a complete risk of return on the investment, but I've been pleasantly surprised. 

@beetlemania Thiel used CYC as bypass capacitors. They’re film. Was this ever questioned? 2.4s’ main capacitors are Solen or Axon branded (all made by SCR), and even several electrolytic capacitors. I recommend you leave this project alone.
Um, yes, the 1 uF bypasses are CYC but you otherwise have incorrect info about the caps on my boards. BTW, I am working with Tom Thiel for this upgrade! My plan was to go with CMRs but he steered me to CSA+Multicaps.

Meanwhile, I see zero evidence that your opinion is more credible than that of humblehomemadehifi . . .

@timlub Film/foil construction is always superior. If I had a choice, I’d use Teflon, but the price is ridiculous. Poly/tin Theta is a wonderful alternative, priced reasonably, and come in values up to 12uF. Styrene/tin is even better, but again prices and values are not suitable for crossover work. Rel-Cap is a good American company, which also supplies the military. They are at the top of the highest end capacitors in the world. 
@invictus005....    Lets just say that we have a difference in opinion for sure.... Yes,  overall, I'd rather have a film & foil over a metalized poly and yes, styrene's are better and yes Teflon's are better yet.... Overall, these are true statements,  but still way off,  Teflon's tend to lean cool sounding, very detailed, but in the wrong situation are not always the best choice.  All film & foils are not created equal, nor are all Poly Propylene caps. To use the statement "Always Superior"... is just not accurate.  Otherwise, we would only have 3 or 4 cap choices,  why would we need more if one was always better? 
Overall,  I really do agree with you,  but my experience is very different than yours and I cannot put absolutes on the statements that you have made.