New rigg. B&W N804

Hi!
Im rather new at this and English is not my first language, so I might be a little bit lost, sorry. Anyhow!
Just picked up a pair of N804 for cheap. So I'll be trying to assemble a nice little rigg for my cabin. 
So the question is if anyone has some experience with this speaker and what amplifiers might be compatible. I live in Sweden so the used market looks quite a bit diffrent from the states, I'd imagine.
Also, I'd really like to be able to stream music, using spotify & Tidal. What device would suit this mission?

There is a Classé CA-400 for sale aswell in the area about 1500 USD might this be a suitable power-amp?
motorn
You can use the Node2 as a preamp but all the “controls”, e.g., volume, etc., will need to be made via its BlueOS app on phone or tablet. While the sound initially seemed dynamic and crisp, I personally thought it sounded a bit dry and lifeless after a few days when I used it that way just like most DACs that I tried direct to my amp(s). You can stick a Schiit Sys ($49) in between the Node2 and amp to control the volume if you happen to like the sound from the direct connection.
The MastersounD Dueventi sounded superb with these speakers when I had them, but I'd advise against it if you have a large space.  I really like this series on some more romantic tube amps.
Why don't you try the Perreaux Prisma 350 ?  It sounds fantastic, runs cool, weighs 66 lbs and gives you 600 wpc into 4 ohms which would be great for your speakers.