Stillpoints under a turntable?

Are any of you using stillpoint mini's under your TT? How's it working?
Thanks
schiss
Thanks Steve, Yes the cabinet is a bit of a sore spot. Originally had it custom built 8 years ago when we moved into this house to hide all of the wires and boxes...a requirement of my better half. Not a big deal back then because I had not yet resurrected a Thorens TD 160 I have been carting around with me for nearly 45 years and was digital only. 

My options are somewhat limited but have resolved to experiment a bit by moving the VPI and B-Lab pre to a somewhat nearby granite counter-top and see what I hear. It can't be a long term solution but at least will tell me one way or the other what direction I need to go. I should ask now, do you think the Stillpoints have any sort of chance of helping given the current configuration or would I be chasing my tail? I haven't quite come to terms with the logic of installing what seems to me to be semi solid connections between the the base and the TT.

So the two items that don't sit in or on the cabinet are the Lamm ML2.1 monoblocks. A big step up from anything I had tried before and they drive a pair of Avantgarde Duo Grosso horns quite nicely. Going back to vinyl has only enhanced that experience!

Brock
@tirebiter

As far as your Thorens goes, I have no experience with that TT.

As far as the VPI feet go, my Classic 3’s feet have the rubber inner insert that can be replaced with a Symposium product, but I have no experience with that. I use the Stillpoints Ultra SS feet. I had to modify the bottom motor cover plate so these would all sit snuggly to the tt’s base. I use 4 carbon fiber washers as the interface between the Stillpoints and the TT base.

My guess is the absorbent material you’ve placed between the granite slab and the rack is not ultimately a good idea. These types of "band aids" seem to trap vibrations/resonances resulting is lack of ultimate transparency/dynamics. Your ultimate solution will be a completely different support structure. I suspect the air bladder feet may serve you well with your current rack/system?

Your TNT is a different animal than my Classic 3. There are fellow members here with a lot of experience in upgrading TNT’s performance through the feet aspect. Reach out to @dgarretson , I always liked what he did with his TNT. I’m sure he’d be glad to help you.

Keep me posted as I'd love to hear about your progress.

Steve
I'm using Bearpaws which replaced the VPI Superscoutmaster feet.....these are very large brass cones......the difference was dramatically better.
@tirebiter 

@stringreen 's TT incorporates a rim drive. This is again, a different animal.

...….if his intention was to be helpful, he should have pointed this fact out then informed you of (his) supporting) structure.....

You just need to be careful here...….

which is why I purchase the items I believe will be helpful, then report. A novel idea that I think works.