Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Today is Gustav Mahler’s birthday which I celebrate by playing all of Mahler’s symphonies plus Das Lied von der Erde. With a 10 minute intermission between each piece, this “Mahlerthon” will take 16 hours.
@ghosthouse 

I use a Nak 582 deck, still going strong.

When I was a kid before those new fangled shiny silver discs arrived first thing we did with a new record was put it on a tape so we could play it in the car after a few beers too many driving home from the local pub....
Now I feel really old....lol
Imam Pjesmu Za Tebe Live in Lisinski - Rade Serbedzija and Miroslav Tadic. (Vatroslav Lisinski Concert Hall, Zagreb, Croatia).
Charles Lloyd Quartet - A Night in Copenhagan. Bluenote. Staggeringly good. Live recording of incredible quality.