Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
"Waiting for the mats to break in", laughable at best.  $600.00 per mat.  If you guys have money to throw away, please send it to me.
Post removed 
@grannyring...…………………………….

I would never in my life pay 600.00 for a mat to put under a piece of gear. I wouldn’t even consider it. What I stated is my opinion which is just as good as yours. I haven’t heard or seen the mat and never will but that’s my opinion, like it or not. Trust me, I have been "ripped off" many times on tweaks that don’t do as advertised..

You also have no right to lambast me for my statement, especially since I have never done it to you. This is a community forum and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion weather you or anyone else agrees with it or not.
Post removed 
  • This is a community forum and everyone is entitled to his or her opinion weather you or anyone else agrees with it or not.
^^ Yes, you are entitled to your opinion ... but I don’t recall anyone asking you for it.
  • I would never in my life pay 600.00 for a mat to put under a piece of gear. I wouldn’t even consider it.
Then why are you participating in the thread?
  • Trust me, I have been "ripped off" many times on tweaks that don’t do as advertised.
Me too, but this isn’t one of those products. Read Tim Mrock’s feedback. And how can you be trusted when you post such negative trash about a product you admittedly haven’t heard or seen?

https://www.audiogon.com/users/perfectpathtech

• I haven’t heard or seen the mat and never will but that’s my opinion, like it or not.

If you haven’t seen or heard the product, then what are you basing your opinion on ... other than BS? If you come into a thread spewing BS, then other members have the right to express their opinions about your BS opinions as well, no? You may consider that difference of opinion "lambasting" you, but what it really is, is calling you out for spewing BS.

Have a nice day, Junior.

Frank