Valve phono stage

I’m considering switching to valves for my phono stage... can any of you guys recommend any with balanced outs for around $3800?

Current phono stage is Whest PS.30RDT.

I’m currently using a Roksan Xerxes 20Plus with Origin Live Encounter arm & upgraded Lyra Skala.

Or would I reap great rewards from an arm upgrade...?

Thanks

128x128infection
Still have some amazing NOS tubes left, such as ECC801 / 12AT7 WA, not sure is there is any valve phono stage with this type of tubes.
We use 12AT7s in all our phono sections. Not as much gain as a 12AX7, but a lot more bandwidth.
Post removed 
I have to wonder about the tubes you mention, specifically the ECC 801/12AT7 WA. Because WA is a suffix that was used I think by Phillips, and Phillips never made any ECC 801’s. At least so far as I know. Your tubes might legitimately be ECC 81s.  Real ECC 801, 802‘s, 803‘s and similar became very valuable in the last 20 years. The “0” in the 3 digit number indicates very low noise, tested by the factory.Therefore I would be skeptical about what it says on the box or on the tube, unless you know for sure the provenance of the tube. I have some Telefunken 12 AX7‘s and some Amperex bugle boy tubes that I bought back in the early 1970s. That’s the only reason  I feel sure they are for real. 
ECC 801s is the military grade Telefunken tube from Europe, one of the best ever made, very expensive. 801s is the same class as the ecc81, but the highest grade by Telefunken (long life, low microphonic).

12AT7 WA is Silvanya Gold Brand from the USA with gold pins, it’s a bargain, great tube

Another favorite of mine was Matsushita pinched tails 12at7WA - very rare. Mullard made tube factory for Matsushita in Japan as far as i know.

None of the mentioned above were made by Philips

12AT7 (12AT7WA) = ECC81 (ECC801s)

So which valves would be a suitable & significant upgrade from the stock ones in the Herron?