Integrated Amp to match with Magico A3

Have just ordered a pair of Magico A3, and looking for integrated amplifier to pair with it. As I heard once which had a very disappointing result to pair with Gryphon 300 in a local Hifi show in Hong Kong. Reallly looking for recommendations on matching amplifier. Planned to get a Marantz PM-10, but worried that the single box may not be powerful enough to push the A3. On the other side, some said Hegel H360 with 4000+ damping factor may suit even better.

thank you in advance
eldonfung
@AudioTroy. 
Thanks, I understand where your coming from. I was just messing around a little bit. My Vitus actually replaced a Pass Labs Int-60 amp. I just couldn't get use of the treble, sounded on bright side to me. Now with Vitus, sound is slightly warm, yet micro dynamics still there. Anyway, most important is synergy, and what your buget is. Take Care.   Siltech 
Vitus is a very good amplifier.  However, the price is rather expensive and out of my budget at this stage.  They didn’t have a very strong resell value here in Hong Kong. Just too bad that I need a 120V for Canada 😢 
@audiotroy

I agree that what I heard could be described as clean and without mid-range bloom. In other words, to me at least, it sounded accurate. Perhaps Mr. Wolf recommends this combination because he (as the voicing of his speakers indicates) prefers clean sound as well - I must admit I’m having a hard time seeing that as a bad thing, but since I haven’t even brought the speakers home yet I will reserve judgement.

I also wanted to point out that I think "... that is not in debate and your $25k Vitus should squash a $5k Hegel" is quite a clever thing to say. Careful use of the word "should" instead of "would" here has given you an out on what would otherwise be a very silly statement. I say that would be silly because it would then imply that price is a reliable indicator of performance in luxury goods which is laughable (even when being made by someone with obvious vested interests in doing so). Well played sir. Well played.

For anyone reading this that might think price=performance, please see http://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/ for some extreme examples to the contrary.  Note some of the Chevy products on the list and their position such as the  Camaro ZL1.