Integrated Amp to match with Magico A3

Have just ordered a pair of Magico A3, and looking for integrated amplifier to pair with it. As I heard once which had a very disappointing result to pair with Gryphon 300 in a local Hifi show in Hong Kong. Reallly looking for recommendations on matching amplifier. Planned to get a Marantz PM-10, but worried that the single box may not be powerful enough to push the A3. On the other side, some said Hegel H360 with 4000+ damping factor may suit even better.

thank you in advance
eldonfung
Do you realize normal listening volumes are 5 to 10 watts. If you think your listening at high volume to high power, then put a wattmeter on wall plug to measure actual power and you may be surprised. Most people will say ya ya. Try meter, and prove it too yourself. Most people don’t have a clue. A lot of amps distort like crazy, after there in there middle volume levels. The 50 watts minimum rating on A3’s is only a guide. Vitus Audio amps are way under rated power. Vitus Audio uses custom patented UI core transformers. Max voltage drop is 3%. Almost every other amp uses Toridal transformers, with a 25% voltage drop. You do the math. My Vitus SIA-025 MKll go very loud, crytal clear, non fatiguing, great. Let’s do some math. Every 3db level is double power, but only 1/10th greater for human hearing. Our hearing is logarithmic, and double listening levels is 10 times power. This means if your listening to 50 watts RMS, will take 500 watts RMS to hear double. These are facts. Once again, 99% of most people listening levels use less than 10 Watts. Don’t get sucked in. Exception would be low sensitivity speakers.....ie 85db. Anyway, Magico A3’s are pretty efficient at 88db. I had high power Bryston, Krell, Passlabs amps. My Vitus at loud levels blow all previous amps away in SONIC BLISS. The three previous amps aren’t in the same league.
BOTTOM LINE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, LIKE ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. Siltech

According to hifiplus - Alon Wolf himself recommends the Hegel H360 (source: http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/exclusive-first-listen-magico-a3/). I don’t think you will get a better recommendation than one from the founder of the Magico. That being said.. for what it’s worth I demoed the A3s with that amp and ended up ordering both. There are plenty of reviews of the H360 out there if you’re interested. My review would be summed up with two words: "effortless power".

Cheers!
Hegal is a Class AB $5700 integrated amp. I think a 25k
Vitus Class A integrated will blow it away, don't you. I doubt 
the Hegal is in the top few integrated amps in the WORLD.
Chow
Hegel H590 is coming out in a few months and it is Hegel's version of a super integrated. Take a look at the video located on the bottom of the following linked page.

https://darko.audio/2018/05/statement-made-hegel-debut-h590-with-kef-blade/

Alon Wolf was also raving about the Hegel (old model) on the Soundstage.com interview.
Hegal tries to eliminate crossover distortion which all Class AB amps do. You can try different methods, but still impossible to eliminate. Any Audiophile should no the only way to eliminate it 100%, is using true Class A design, not AB. Crossover distortion is when the audio sinewave switches from one half waveform to next half. Yes Audiophiles, this is audible. Once again, only Class A dosnt have crossover distortion because it always running full power. This is one of reasons Class A sounds best. Virtually all Ultra High End Audiophiles use Class A amps. Now a days Class A amps are much more efficient, and radiate less heat. If you want best possible sound, Class A in solid state or tubes. Also, the rest of amp has to be there ( Gryphon- Vitus )
Hegal is only mentioned because cost combatabity with Magic A3's. 
($5700 with $9800). Oviously if you can afford a better amp, you'll get better results. I doubt 99.9% of people on this forum no more than myself in Elecronics. Read and learn.