Has anyone tried the Audience Forte F3 power cord?

I'm  also looking at AudioQuest NRG-2 and Shunyata Venom.

Your thoughts? 

JD
128x128curiousjim
I read the review on the Forte F3 and I am wondering what the review on the $1200 power cord was like?  I agree with roberjerman, spend your money on something that makes a real difference.  I recently purchased a Bryston BP26 preamp to replace my 32 year old Bryston .5 preamp.  The person that sold it to me was local and he had not been using the preamp for a few years, and did not have a power cord for it.  He let me use one of his Pangea power cords until I was able to get a cord of my own.  It was a Pangea Audio AC 9SE MKII three meter cable that I priced online at $349.  I just bought a $10 power cord on Amazon.  I can tell you that I heard absolutely NO difference in audio quality when doing A/B comparisons of these two power cords.  However, I really heard a substantial change in my system when going from the 32 year old Bryston .5 preamp to the BP26.

GK
Maybe Jim is not in the market for speakers or any other gear, he is looking into power cable, Jim call cable company they can send you one for audition.Its better to hear it, in your own system...
I can't speak to the new Forte F3, but I have a few Audience PC's and they do have a house sound; organic but tend to be rather warm, spacious. But their greatest design element is the incredibly low noise floor.