Interconnects and non-believers

For anyone who denies there are differences in cables, I have news for you.
There are vast differences.  I just switched interconnects between my CD transport (Cyrus) and DAC (Schiit Gumby), and the result was transformational.  Every possible parameter was improved: better definition, better soundstaging,  better bass, better depth etc.
I can’t understand how any audiophile with ears can deny the differences.  Is it delusion or dogma?
128x128rvpiano
No, I said that the Mastersound sounded great but was very expensive.  In that case, this cable maybe worth the money.  I am considering purchasing von Schweikert VR55-Aktives, or Einsteins or the Lumenlight White Light, all about the same price.  These three speakers are very efficient and easy to drive.  I still need to audition the first two.  As to cables, the lower priced GroverHuffmans will do.  
Thank you, prof. As a past participant in some eye-opening blind tests, when it comes to anything except speakers I always ignore subjective views and my viewpoint is "if you didn't hear it blind, you didn't hear it." Your last sentence is the logic I've always tried to express, but not as concisely. I hope you don't mind if I steal it.

(... if you think tests in which efforts to really control and account for known variables are unreliable...what in the world make you think tests with fewer controls, which allow for all sort of known bias effects, are MORE reliable????)