How much isopropanol is effective but safe for viny?

I make my own cleaning fluid using isopropanol and distilled water but am aware that some think IPA is not good for vinyl. Since  the contact time is quite limited I think that it is probably OK to use a small amount as a solvent for greasy contaminants. What do you thing know is a safe level? 25  percent, 10 per Cent , or some other level??

rrm
Basically the same, 1 part 99% alcohol, 4 parts distilled water and 3 drops of surfacant.
Talking about jet dry? There's a guy on YouTube that uses distilled water isopropyl alcohol and a squirt of jet dry for his solution
Surfactant?? I can answer that. It is a substance that decreases the surface tension of a liquid to promote more efficient drying. Same as some dishwasher detergents that contain one to eliminate/minimize spots on dishes.I worked at Kodak for many years and performed industrial radiography. To process the xray films we used a hand processing method (like a home photographer would in his darkroom) to process the films. The final step in the process (after rinsing) was a dunk into a tank of water that contained a very small amount of a surfactant. The films then went into a dryer
Being it was Kodak we used their own product called Photo Flo. I worked for other companies that also did manual processing of films and some used non Kodak film but they always used Photo Flo for the final rinse. It is a very high purity product and is available from photographic suppliers and even Amazon.
Ericsch mentioned mentioned he used 3 drops of surfactant in his brew. Photo Flo in our application was just one cap full of the product bottle to a five gallon tank. So, whatever volume is mixed up, very little is required. It will eliminate drying spots.