What speakers would be an upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and my Klipsch Chorus

Im looking to upgrade from my klipsch la scallas and chorus speakers. I’m running them on two emotiva 2 gen 2 amps
i like clean tight sound with clear highs. 
They have to sound good low and loud.
my budget is around 4000 that’s what I will sell my klipsch for plus a little cash.
any help would be great.
128x128devaultcarl1
Wolf,
I would say take the minimal time required and damp the horn. I did it years ago with my Klipsch Epic CF-4 speakers, and yes, it sounds smoother and more composed.
The horn in the Heresy III isn't metal (plastic), which could arguably ring...and it's full of little bracing ridges so cutting the damping panels seems fiddly. Please say you (pr anybody else) damped a horn like that and I'll do the operation. Prodding...I seem to need prodding.
Wolf,
I know what you mean about the ridges, and the horns on my Epics don't have them, so you'll have more difficulty, but remember, it doesn't have to be perfect. Just sit down with a good pair of scissors or a razor knife and take your time. It will be rewarded.  
Wolf, the series II horns are the same way, with all of the ridges. Unlike Roxy, I feel it does need to be near perfect. Each piece needs to be cut identically ( per pair ) and adhered to each horn in the same area of the horn. This is why I say it " is " labor intensive. Customers pay me to do it, because I am a perfectionist, and it does matter how exact. I am sorry, but 40 plus years doing this damping ( on metal horns as well ), gives me the right to suggest otherwise. However, as Roxy does say, it will pay off big time. Enjoy ! MrD.
Wolf, Roxy, and everyone......Listen, all I am trying to do is to help folks maximize their investment with their horns. Why Klipsch ( and other manufacturers ) do not add damping material is understandable, because, they are " still " built to a price point; they always have been. Besides various thicknesses of Dynamat, there is a product you can buy at your local Lowes / HD, that does an excellent job of damping horns. It is a roofing repair tape, UPC number : 099713034013 , at the HD. It is easier to work with on the smaller horns than Dynamat. I tried posting pictures here on several horns I have done, but with no success. The adhesive side is sticky, and you need to use your thumbs to press down firmly onto the horns. Do a piece on 1 horn, than the other horn, as exactly as you can. Mirror image them. You can cut larger or smaller pieces, and the pieces can overlap. Make sure each pair of horns are matched, because it does make a difference. I generally do the horn tweeters as well as the woofer frames, if I have the entire speaker in my possession. In the early days, I used Mortite to do all of this damping ( mortite was great for the underside of ringing turntable platters as well, as I am now dating myself ). And my math was incorrect, as it has been 50 years I have been damping speakers. I dampen everything, actually. Anyway, I apologize if I came on too strong, but this is what I do, all for the greater enjoyment of music listening...………...Enjoy ! MrD.