The best mini monitors you have heard?

Two ways, either stand-mounted or small floor standers. If you have good experience, could you share? I have been using the Kharma 3.2s for a few years, so take that as my reference point. I have heard the Magico Minis...impressive initially but too aggressive for prolonged listening..and arguably overpriced IMHO. I haven't heard the MKII version. I recently heard the Dynaudio Confidence C1, driven by Plinius electronics. I was impressed, esp when i found out it can be had for 1/3 to 1/4 the price of the 3.2s or the Minis. What else is out there? please share.
128x128alectiong
b&w silver signatures sounded really spectacular years ago when i heard them, with exceptional speed and imaging. plus i liked the overall balance without straining to reproduce the lowest octave of bass, which would have screwed up the lack of audible distortion that they possessed. maybe they had some inherent flaws (according to the "experts") but i am perhaps not so critical, and to this day when i see a pair for sale i stop to take a long look.
"Original" Linn Kans were colored, yet good. The FJ "Mini" is what I use today. Also, very nice. Try Spendor, Harbeth too. All have sane pricing.
You can add the Soliloquy 5's and my current favorite the Reference 3A MM Decappos...
I will add the GAMUT L3 to the list. This is a very fast articulate speaker with good (limited) bottom end. These speakers are very easy to set up and will fit in many rooms. They are truly a ref. monitor and are superbly built. Every time I think I want to upgrade to a 3-way design, I cannot pull the trigger because I have to give up some of what they do well.