Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin
I’ll join the chorus in praise of the 1800’s as I own two of them. I absolutely love what they do for my tv setup as well as my 2 channel system. I placed an order with Mark for the Deep Core exactly 1 year and week from today. Along with some others Mark gave me a nice discount for having such a long wait for my second 1800 but I obviously didn’t know I’d be waiting much longer for the Deep Core. 

I’ve since asked Mark for a refund as things have changed for me but like others also I’ve had no luck. Hoping Mark makes everything right for everybody and look forward to seeing and hearing what Dan can do for the Core Power product line. 
Thank you again for the words of support as well as positive feedback about the 1800 products.

Dan Wright
Dan,

I own the CPT 300 and the 1800 and they are really great!
I modified the 1800 using Furutech ncf outlets and inlet. Eliminated the daisy chain outlet wiring and eliminated the cheap switch and breaker and went direct from the transformer to the outlets using 12 gauge Mil spec silver copper wire.

In regards to the Deep Core, I along with lak, and oleg were the original Guinea pigs with the Deep Core. The 2 versions we tested blew up!
But I know Mark was trying to achieve his vision of the unit and the plan was to send us 3 the new version V3 for beta testing. Alas, that has been probably 6-12 + months ago.

ozzy