NAD C 275 Bee

I'm looking to get some feedback on whether this amp - NAD C 275 BEE would be a good match with my speakers.

I use Chorus Focal 826V . I was using a McIntosh MC252; had to part ways with it a few years ago and would like to get something really good without spending quit that much again. It's also really, really heavy of you have to move.  Thanks in advance for your help with this or other suggestions on what might work well.

https://nadelectronics.com/product/c-275bee-stereo-power-amplifier/

adman227
It should work fine but, for not much more money you could get a Rega Brio which has a better transformer and sounds better in my opinion. You'll get a more powerful, musical, golden sound, rather than the NAD's musical, lovely, but slightly dry sound. Good luck!
I owned several pieces of NAD equipment over the years, up to about five years ago, when I transitioned to PS Audio & McIntosh.  I also have been enjoying a pair of Focal Sopra No2's since they were introduced.

I find that the McIntosh amps are a really good match for the Focal tweeter, especially if they have an autoformer in the output stage.  I have not auditioned the Sopra's with that particular NAD amp, but did hear them driven by the M2, which sounded "fast", but I found fatigue setting in fairly quickly with that combination.

I have a McIntosh C2500 tube preamp and MC452 solid state power amp, and with that combination can listen for hours with no fatigue.
You could find a better sounding used amp for about the same money although I have no specific recommendations. I've listened to and owned a few recent NAD pieces and in my opinion they're not special.