Opinions needed on some Klipsch for 2 channel

The wife has banished my 2 channel audio addiction to a spare bedroom and I need some input on my selections. I have 2 klipsch rf7iis that front a 5.2 in the living room. Pushed by a Denon 4311ci. My wife loves them and won't surrender. My pioneer sx-1080 is the receiver I use for 2 channel and used to power the rf7s . I have JBL Northridge towers as well that I can't stand for stereo. I have been looking at some Klipsch KG4s as well as some Heresys. Looking for some opinions on the pros and cons of each. I listen to mostly vinyl and I like it loud. 
gavinja70
La scallas vr. Chorus. It’s the midrange and his is where the chorus shine. I tested a pair of Cerwin-Vega re38 at 4 ohms and my chorus at 8 ohms still drowned them out. Part of the reason I’m getting rid of them I can’t try other things with them being so loud.
I have the Forte 1 in my stereo guest room and the Quartets in my surround sound living room. The Forte are my favorite sounding and have been upgraded with Crite’s tweeter, horn and crossover. The stereo room is use to play vinyl and with the Forte the bass is strong enough that you will not even think about a sub. The Quartets are built the same way but I utilize the sub for more punch, but do well with out the sub. The Quartet would be the most economical speakers for the surround sound set up and think you will do well with the Crites upgrade. With any speaker that has a passive speaker always do air leak test by gently pushing in the the active woofer and watching the passive speaker push out and hold for a few seconds. If it doesn’t hold the air, then you have a leak or rip in the speaker some where. Check the surround amp frequency spec; by designed, some amps low frequency will cut off at 40 hz for the sub. Good luck.
I love my Heresy III ,  sound great but do really need a sub in my opinion.   However there are many times, often at night that I listen to them without a sub.  They have great bass, just don't reach down real low.   The bass they do have is excellent in my system,  no small speaker could ever provide rich bass like they do in this room .    I could never go back to a monitor / sub system .   There was so much bass information missing that a sub /  small sat can't deliver.   

I would have liked the Forte but the rear firing radiator was a deal breaker.  The Heresy turned out to be a perfect fit.
The Heresy IIIs have surprisingly accurate bass within their range...relatively "hump" free, although that of course is influenced by where you put them.