Opinions needed on some Klipsch for 2 channel

The wife has banished my 2 channel audio addiction to a spare bedroom and I need some input on my selections. I have 2 klipsch rf7iis that front a 5.2 in the living room. Pushed by a Denon 4311ci. My wife loves them and won't surrender. My pioneer sx-1080 is the receiver I use for 2 channel and used to power the rf7s . I have JBL Northridge towers as well that I can't stand for stereo. I have been looking at some Klipsch KG4s as well as some Heresys. Looking for some opinions on the pros and cons of each. I listen to mostly vinyl and I like it loud. 
gavinja70
I had considered the new Fortes, but their largeness was an issue...they did a good job with the improved version (new mid horn I think) and I thought they sounded nice and clean when I heard them, but the Heresy IIIs are less obtrusive and maybe more room friendly as they're interestingly short.
Got the Fortes on order and can't wait to get them set up. I'm good with my hands and have taken on some repair jobs such as recapping a power supply here and there in receivers. How hard is it to install the Crite crossover upgrade on the Fortes? Is it a plug and play kit? Or more involved? 
La scallas vr. Chorus. It’s the midrange and his is where the chorus shine. I tested a pair of Cerwin-Vega re38 at 4 ohms and my chorus at 8 ohms still drowned them out. Part of the reason I’m getting rid of them I can’t try other things with them being so loud.
I have the Forte 1 in my stereo guest room and the Quartets in my surround sound living room. The Forte are my favorite sounding and have been upgraded with Crite’s tweeter, horn and crossover. The stereo room is use to play vinyl and with the Forte the bass is strong enough that you will not even think about a sub. The Quartets are built the same way but I utilize the sub for more punch, but do well with out the sub. The Quartet would be the most economical speakers for the surround sound set up and think you will do well with the Crites upgrade. With any speaker that has a passive speaker always do air leak test by gently pushing in the the active woofer and watching the passive speaker push out and hold for a few seconds. If it doesn’t hold the air, then you have a leak or rip in the speaker some where. Check the surround amp frequency spec; by designed, some amps low frequency will cut off at 40 hz for the sub. Good luck.