PS Audio customer service is excellent

I bought PS Audio DSD DAC with bridge as open box item. It worked well for about 2 months and then the bridge started causing problems. It would disconnect from internet suddenly. I called PS audio and they exchanged the bridge with a new one. That did not change the problem. Then, PS audio arranged for FedEx to ship the whole unit to the factory at their cost. After 2 weeks, it was still being looked at for the cause. Just because of the delay of 2 weeks, they decided to send me an entirely new unit of the DAC.
This has been most satisfying customer service I have ever received. I know PS Audio is reputed for great service, besides great equipment they manufacture. I felt that I need to thank them publicly. I will be a life long customer with this company.
giri
The service PS Audio gives to the audio community is outstanding both in any repairs needed and in communication about their products.

I highly recommend going to the PS Audio website and sign up for the Ask Paul series. A lot of great information about audio and audio design.

David Pritchard
PS Audio is the BEST!!!  I have been adding to my collection  and am 100% satisfied with their products and service!

My collectionM
Directstream DAC w/Bridge II
Directstream Memory Player
PerfectWave Power Plant 3
Stellar Gain Cell DAC/Preamp
Stellar S300 Amplifier