What's happened to the used high end market recently?? Sales are tough....:0(

The heading says it all!! What do you guys think is the reason that the sales in the used high end market have gone soft??
Prices too high? Economy too slow?? Stock market too volatile?? Something else??

Thoughts....
128x128daveyf
fleschlerdoes EAR cd spinners exhibit excellent micro-details, micro-dynamics in the music? I am a big Jazz Hound and enjoy hearing brushes on a drum kit properly reproduced.Happy Listening!
That is a very big YES. It is as resolving as most if not all my analog (a mod VPI TNT VI w/mod SME IV and Benz Ruby3). I listen to a lot of Contemporary CDs and they rival my original stampers. It’s all in the remastering with Phil De Lanci hit and miss (his The Poll Winners Ride Again is as good as my original pressing LP, his Kid Ory Creole Jazz Band a bad transfer, the LP is sooo much superior) while Joe Tarantino is generally excellent (L’l Abner) and dependable. The first thing I put on my system for guests is CD jazz recordings, they are so good. Hearing Shelley Mann is a delight. The Les Baxter Skins Capitol CD has so much ambience, micro-details and micro-dynamics, it is superior to the LP pressing (never as quiet either).  I have about 1,500 Jazz LPs and 1,200 Jazz CDs.
jafant ...

If you like to hear drum sets right in the room and realistic brushes on brass, you need this CD. Great Hammond B3 too.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joey-DeFrancesco-All-or-Nothing-at-All-New-CD/361812530483?epid=54443031&am...

Steve ...

Please make some time to come over for a listening session at my place. You'll be astounded by the Siggie III's.  :-)

Frank
Thank You - oregonpapathis would be my 1st disc from Joey D.Happy Listening!