Luxman vs Pass Labs

Good morning guys, I need some advice. Today in my system I have a Pass Labs XP10 preamp and a Pass Labs XA 30.5 amplify. I could replace them with a Luxman 590 AXII.
I'm very attracted by the charm of Luxman, do you think it's worth it? My speakers are Audio Physic Scorpio 2.
Thanks for your suggestions.
128x128mizioa
All my Amps are Pass Labs don’t think Luxman’s build quality is what it used to be in the old days. Just like Mac’s you have the name but not the build quality ( have Read they are now produced in another country not 100% sure of this fact) Also Pass Labs stands behind anything they sell regardless of when they built it. Had an issue with my X5 I am the second owner not even sure when it was manufactured called them on the phone and they fixed the problem. Do you think at your price point it’s that much of a significant difference to switch to gear just because you can. I think your at the point of diminishing returns. Like the person who says he can hear the difference in a $2,500 speaker cable compared to a $3,500 cable.

I would like to hear your response good luck
I had a recapped vintage Luxman M-02 a few years back.   I was expecting to wind up with it pretty much as a permanent fixture at least for a couple of years or more as I appreciated the quality of construction and always had and have an appreciation for Japan made gear.    I Also have an XA30.5.    The Lux is long gone and Im still using the Pass.  At least as soon  as I can get it out of the box after making a big move.    It's been quite awhile and cant really expound on it but suffice to say there was nothing that caught my attention about its performance.     
I'd put the build quality of my Luxman L-590AX up against anything made. It's made in Japan, which is also where the MkII's are made. There were a lot of years where they were owned by folks that weren't too concerned about the gear they produced. That's no longer the case.L.
Luxman makes all their gear in Japan. Very high quality. 4 months ago I replaced a CJ ET3 SE w/a Luxman CL38U-SE all tube preamp.A big jump in SQ and dynamics. The internal phono also all tube has 4 SUT's. Two for MC High and two for MC Low. Dead quiet phono.