Schiit not shipping

Anybody else only receiving lip service instead of customer service from Schiit Audio? In March I ordered three products and today May 28th they say they have no idea when any might ship, saying the Freya production is stopped. Back order dates have come and gone without any explanation or contact. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimofmaine
That's it...the beer commercial fans are over-ordering Freyas! I nearly bought a Saga but I like the 3 way "tube-non tube switching" (the Saga has that also...just one less stage), balanced ins and outs, and, of course, the sound of the Freya...and I do actually need the gain of the tube section to drive my little SEP amp. I have recommended Sagas to friends looking for a preamp bargain with no complaints as it's also brilliant. I have only experienced 2 Schiit items in my rig, the Freya and Loki, and if they're any measure of what Schiit is generally all about, it's working out fine regardless of the silly name and alleged "measurement" issues. Thousands of beer commercial fans can't be wrong!
Post removed 
Based on past experience I would be very wary of sending a company any money until it is demonstrated that existing backlogs have been cleared and new orders are being delivered in a timely manner.

Caveat emptor.