Why so many linn lp12s for sale

Has anyone noticed that suddenly Agon has numerous linn lp 12s for sale?
Today I counted 8! Is there something going on.....are they going out of style . Or is this just random sales fluctuation?
rrm
One of the things I love about the new Technics 1200g is that it is very neutral.  It does not homogenize music.  You hear what is there, no more, no less.  I have found in the past that I found myself listening to a few records in my collection that sounded great.  Now, every record I put on sounds great and different.  It does not matter if it is an original Pines of Rome Shaded Dog or the newer Hot Rocks reissue.  Jazz sounds amazing on the 1200G as the left hand on the piano is very alive and timing is impeccable.  Bass is very good, very tuneful.  The LP12 I listened to was about 20 grand.  I like the 1200G better.  I see and hear why people like the LP12 as it does sound very good, very deep and big stage but there is something that the 1200g does that I have not heard very often in analog.  I cannot even imagine how good the new reference tables must sound.  The new 1200GR and 1200G may be the best values in audio today.
Some of the most musically involving systems I've heard over the years used Linn turntables. 

While I truly enjoy my highly modded Well Tempered turn table (original), if I had to do it all over again, I think I'd go for one of the classic rim drive tables of yore with the new modifications and upgraded plinths that are available today for around $6000 or so. Having heard them in a couple of friend's systems, they seem to really put more "life" into the recordings. 

Check these out:

https://www.google.com/search?q=modified+rim+drive+turntable&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&...

Frank
From recent research the older Linns have a 20-25 year bearing life expectancy.??? Which is ridiculuous. Compare to thorens, garrard lencos and technics which practically run forever. Another preplanned cash grab by this ridiculous company.
Shame shame shame.
@vinny55

hold on there a minute. How many of the other tables that are even 20-25 years old, even have the possibility of replacing a faulty bearing??
Which particular era of Linn are you talking about? The new Cirkus bearing is a pretty major step up over the older bearing design..pity that the old Garrard/ Thorens/Lenco bearing design is well....still the old Garrard/Thorens/Lenco bearing design, lol.