Synergistic Research XOT Carbon Crossover Transducers

Who has these? Please share your experience with them.
tommylion
Yes, the price is for a pair for two speakers. Each one is terminated with spades or bananas that you connect in parallel with your existing speaker cables
Ok Thank you, what are the HFT ? That made more of a difference ,and how much were these ? Thanks much,Paul.
HFTs are the little concave discs that attach to the walls at reflection points,  they come in sets of five for $295, ideally you use them in conjunction with an energizer either the FEQ or Atmosphere 

more about these here
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/synergistic-research-hft-s?highlight=Synergistic%2BHFTs%2B
I was very skeptical of these but found out 2 other Audiophile friends a state 
over from me had  the older crossover enhancers ,now have the Graphene based Carbon shell models like their Graphene Blue Fuses these filter the high-frequency hash  and the Electromechanical fields within the Xover.
they liked the Carbons noticeably more . They said 75 hours to get about 90% runin then 200 to fully refine . I bought them myself and Dam within 12hours 
i can geara clearer Audio presentation . I have not been a big fan of a lot of 
the Hype Synergistic has done in The past like the active shield I had them sold them , but theirBlue Fuses are very good ,
and I want to see just how much better my speakers get and in which areas after 
I log 200 hours . I will just let play for a solid week ,and then deliver my exact findings with several other ears to judge them.

I use Carbon XOTs. They clean-up EMF at the binding post. They are easy to A/B and, like others have said, send them back if you don't hear a difference. Everybody's ears and systems are different.