Oyaide Cables

Information on this cable brand was showing up in another thread, which is fine, but I figured this cable line deserves it's own thread.  I have very little experience with the brand so far as I have only had the Black Mamba V2 PC  in my system for about 200 plus hours and just installed the  TUNAMI GPX-R V2 PC last night.  I only need one PC for my system at this time as my Integrated amp has a DAC and my music streamer doesn't take after market PCs.    Firstly, the Black Mamba V2 PC is excellent.  I know audio is very system dependent, but in my system the BM V2 was the best PC I have had, it really made a noticeable difference.  It kind of gives you the  best of both words, good clarity and extension but at the same time the system is relaxed and natural sounding.  Very important if you have a lot of rock and pop and poorly produced material in your music collection.   The Tsunami GPX-R V2 PC improves upon the BM V2 in that the air and spacing is better, the stage is deeper and wider,  and the bass is still tight, but thicker.   I am thrilled with these PCs so I ordered the Tunami Nigo V2 speaker cables and those should be here soon.  I am very happen with the Western Electric 14 GA, but after hearing how good their PCs are, I just had to give the Oyaide SC a try.     Anyway, bottom line is I suspect it would be very hard to find a line of cables that sound this good at such affordable prices.  A Big thanks to Wig for letting me know about these PCs and Speaker cables and guiding me along.  
128x128kclone
I purchased a Black Mamba after pinging Lak for recommendations on affordable cables. I cooked them for about 4 days, plugged them into my Lumin A1 which feeds my Avantgarde Zero 1 horns and then took a listen. They sounded fine at medium levels, but at higher volumes, the sound was a bit too brittle or etchy for my tastes. No one on this thread had that experience, so I was a bit surprised. I put them back on the cooker for about another week then let them settle in the system for a few days.

After proper burn in, the Black Mamba sounded very good. The "hard" sound was gone and I was left with an extremely quiet and transparent sound. These are among the most transparent cords I’ve used thus far, and I’ve tried a lot during my tweaking days. Imaging is good, dynamic swells are strong, and most importantly they sound pretty natural and effortless to my ears.
For ~$230 2M direct from Japan, these could be one of the greatest bargains today. @Lak, thanks my friend for recommending the Black Mamba’s, they will definitely be powering my source in my secondary system, perfect fit. You were on point with all your comparisons and suggestions:)
These provide high-end sound without breaking the bank, something which most cable companies lack. Even at the US retail price of $415 these easily compete with or better their peers in my experience. It’s refreshing to know we still have companies like Oyaide and Cerious technology offering cables that punch way above their price points.
Happy listening!
@shawbros3 could I speak with you about your purchase of the Avantgarde Zero's?  I'm seriously considering them but haven't yet heard as they don't have a NYC dealer at present.  Let me know! 
Anyone found Black Mamba's for cheap in EU? I'm going crazy, absolutely set on these cables but European dealers let you bend over so much it isn't even funny anymore. I could either grab a few meters of BM cable and attach some 004's to them, but of course European dealers have exorbitant prices, more than double of what dealers outside of Europe offer, especially for the euro plug version they thought it was a great idea to throw 150$ extra on it compared to a US plug.

The other solution is to get the BM sigma with the (custom) 004's already attached, and is even cheaper than the DIY solution but of course only a 3 pin is available to buy, but I do know Oyaide has a European version of it as well but ofcourse no one seems to sell it.

At this point I might be better of contacting Oyaide to place an order for 3 EU BM sigma cables + 4 PA-02 TX AES/EBU cables, it'll probably be several hundreds of dollars cheaper than here in the EU, absolutely shameful!

Anyone in the EU with success please let me know, would appreciate it a lot!
@nicked_wicked, even in the USA buying from a dealer one had to pay a ridiculous price which is why I purchased on eBay from reliable establishments. Several people posted that they purchased the Oyaide wire and built their own power cords and were very happy with them. Sorry, I have no EU experience.