Best speaker cables for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys,

Please give your experience on speaker cable match for Thiel CS 3.7
At the moment i'm using old Siltech LS4-120.
I would like to upgrade therefore considering Synergistic Research, Kubala Sosna and other brands.

Thieliste

128x128thieliste
Hi pops,

Agree that silver/copper is not a good match for Thiels.

A good friend let me try his Verastarr pure silver power cords and ICs in my system. I used the Statement PC on my DAC, the Signature II HC (dual foil) PCs on my preamp and amp, and the regular Signature II on my Aurender. ICs were the Signature II series. Each was placed into my system one at a time, starting with the DAC, then the preamp, then the amp, then the Aurender. The Statement on the DAC vs my current SR Element CTS Digital PC gave the most improvement and each PC incrementally added to the improvement, but when all were in (including the ICs), everything clicked and the result was a naturally holographic, extremely deep and wide soundstage with excellent tonal balance, detail retrieval, and faster/crisper transient response, providing uncanny realism.

The Statement II and Signature II lines have been recently replaced by the Statement III and Signature III models which use a thicker and wider silver foil in the Statement III PCs for furher improved current flow and newly-developed improvements in the ground plane implementation to further lower the noise floor.

Dave

Thanks Dave.  So many options with PC’s but that is my next move when I make one.  I am currently using Wywires on my amps and phono stage and stock on my CJ preamp which comes with a pretty nice cord.  Kubala Sosna Fascination on digital.

Wywires have been the most consistent for me adding nothing except a lower noise floor.
IMO Synergistic Research are some of the best cables for Thiel speakers.I would like to compare them to Audience cables.