Vinyl - Hearing The Beginning of the Song One Revolution Earler

When I listen to vinyl, I can hear (on some records) the beginning of the song very quietly in the background about one second (or one revolution) before it starts. Let's say a song starts with piano. I can hear very quietly in the background the beginning of the piano just before the song starts. 

Do you hear the same in your system? And do you know why this is happening? Is my turntable not set up correctly? Or is it the sound the recording engineer hears ahead of the recording? Or is it something else? I think it happens exactly one revolution ahead but I am not absolutely sure about that.
nenon
More likely it’s Pre-echo. When the lathe cuts a groove very close to the previous groove. You can hear it when there is silence.

There can also be bleed through the layers of magnetic tape from the analogue recording days.
I've noticed this phenomenon since I was a kid.  I thought it was an LP-only thing as I don't recall hearing it on CD's made from tape masters.

It is adjacent groove wall bleed through, especially when cutters were pressured into using a low pitch to accommodate a long playing side and not using too much compression. It’s a compromise and an art to avoid it altogether, which is why some of the best remasters are now using two discs instead of one that allows a higher pitch with more space between groove walls. A classic example of this is The Yes Album’ opener, Yours Is No Disgrace.
Tape should be stored so that the extra tape ("the tails") are on the outside of the reel. This makes print-through more obvious during loud passages, where it is swamped by the desired signal.

But sometimes tape is stored "tails in", and a megabuck recording session is compromised by a pre-echo. The loud passage prints through onto a silent passage, where it is clearly heard. Joan Sutherland’s London recording of Lakme appears to be a good example.

At least, that is a plausible explanation. If it is true, the pre-echo should move closer to the passage; if the pre-echo does not move relative to the intended passage, then that would indicate a cutting problem. I have never bothered to time the interval, so I don't know.