How good is the Obsidian plinth of Technics SP10 ?

Recently I heard an SP10 MK2 playing music at a friend's place. It was mounted on the stock Obsidian plinth. It actually sounded very good. I wonder how good is the Obsidian plinth compared to:

1. Typical after market birch ply plinths ?

2. Custom designed plinth like the Panzerholz plinths made by Albert Porter ?

Any ideas ?
pani
I will be happy to sell my Kendood to Nandric. But not the Kenwood. I had a copper platter made for the Kenwood on the premise that it would be a better EMI shield than the OEM stainless steel platter sheet or mat supplied by Kenwood. Maybe for that reason, the copper platter raises the performance level of the L07D by a considerable margin; it’s easy to hear. The L07D Owners group recommends installing some sort of EMI shield for best results, so I am guessing EMI is the crux of it. Also, I previously used an EMI shield of a different kind, with good results, but had been going without it for a year or two, because that shield became magnetized and nearly ruined an Orto MC2000. Big mistake to ditch the shield entirely. Copper looks fantastic on the L07D, too.

Ironically, I purchased the MC2000 from Nandric.
@nandric it's much better to have a friend in Japan than to be a putin's friend when it comes to high-end audio. My dad passed away two years ago, sadly, but he was the one who covered the cost of my very first soviet hi-fi when i was a teenager in the early 90s.   

Dear Lew, Do you remember the first objections against DD TT's?

Exactly what nearly happened to ''our'' MC 2000. Considering this

danger I would not even dream to put a copper shield on my

''Kendood''. Copper conducts ...

Dear chakster, sorry to hear about your dad. The case is that I think

that you are much younger than I (and Lew) but i have no idea how

old you are. I am also sorry that you are not a friend of Putin. Poor

me I never had a rich friend. That is my ' fate''; I come from a poor

country (grin).

Post removed 
@nandric

The case is that I think that you are much younger than I (and Lew) but i have no idea how old you are. I am also sorry that you are not a friend of Putin. Poor me I never had a rich friend. That is my ’ fate’’; I come from a poor country (grin).

It’s your faulty memory, because i told you many times that i’m 41.
But i hope you can remember how each of your Kiseki sounds, otherwice you don’t need so many of them. As your "poor friend" i hope i can get some Kiseki next time from you for free :)