Solid core power cords under 300$ - List of manufacturers ?

I would like to try a 2nd hand solid core power cord under 300$

What are my options?

I know following manufacturers:

Audioquest (Copper)
Cabledyne (Silver)
Nordost (Silver plated copper)

DIY is also an option for me.
(my devices draw 15 watts only (1 streamer, 2 mono blocks ))
128x128zuio
jea48 - I applaud your efforts, but NEITHER of those power cords have solid core conductors.  I know you were just trying to be helpful...
Zuio - there are VERY few solid conductor AC cables out there that I know of and certainly none of the 3 you asked about are solid conductors either.  Can I ask why you want solid conductors?
dill
You need to be careful with solid core PC's. Too much bending can lead to wire fracture.
Solid core for power is usually limited to permanent installations. I do not think any UL-listed component or appliance power cord is solid core.

Most aftermarket power cords we talk about in these forums are not UL listed. Years ago there where a few makers of solid core, however only one comes to mind now, Tara Labs RSC (rectangular solid core) I think they made 2 versions. There are products in the DIY market that allow one to construct ones own SC power cord.
jwpstayman
254 posts 05-09-2018 1:17pm

jea48 - I applaud your efforts, but NEITHER of those power cords have solid core conductors. I know you were just trying to be helpful...
Zuio - there are VERY few solid conductor AC cables out there that I know of and certainly none of the 3 you asked about are solid conductors either. Can I ask why you want solid conductors?

@jwpstayman

You know not what you speak of......

PS Audio PerfectWave AC 5 Power Cable
http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=PSPWAC5

Click on the image of the end of the conductor. Move pointer onto the picture for a close up. Do those conductors look like stranded wire to you?

Note each solid conductor is individually insulated.

As for the Pangea Audio cable what you think are stranded conductors grouped in several separate insulated coverings are Litz individually insulated conductors conductors housed inside and insulated covering.
http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=PGAC14XL2

Again click on the picture showing the raw cable. Move your pointer onto the picture to enlarge the image.

Solid core AC power cords can't be UL approved as they can be dangerous for a number of reasons.