What is an excellent power cable?

Looking for a high quality power cable. Anyone recommend anything? Also, is a quality power distributor important as well? 
xenon
If you can get some used quality Audioquest power cords for sale such as the NRG-10, NRG100 or a NRG1000, now that they have come out with better models, go for it.  In the past I have bee able to purchase demo power cords from an Audioquest dealer when they come out with new models.  Thus I was able to purchase their NRG10's for $450 when they first came out and later some NRG100's for $500.  Al in as new condition.  I have always preferred the Audioquest models when they first came out with their NRG10's and 100's.
Hi , I started with Pangea . Then I went to Silnote Poseidon’s, then on to Analysis Cables . I will be trying Maple Shades Power Cables next . Many manufacturers offer a 30 day trial period . Also allow for some breakin time . I can’t comment on the higher end cords , because they are above my “ Stereo Allownce “ set by my wife 😝. Remember “ It’s the Journey , not the Destination “. So Happy Listening , Mike. 
If you spent a few more bought thenew Verastarr foil powercords.
i just added one to my digital and it made a sizable difference in resolution .i had auditioned 2 other cablesover $1k as well 
but not detailedand refined buy if you don’t need the fancy  weave  covering you can get a nice break in cost call Verastarr and see what is available all his cables are very high quality.
If you don't have to over-spend for power cables, but are looking for superior performance for a modest price, I can't recommend virtue audio cable (Jason Terpstra) enough. It is unbelievable what you get for your money. I researched this subject to death. I have a $35,000 2 channel system and I run his power cords and his interconnects.