Wow moments while listening to vinyl records

Howdy A'goners ....

I got back into listening to vinyl records a couple of years ago. Although I have more CDs or FLAC files than my vinyl records collection at the moment, these days I listen to vinyl albums a lot more than I listen to the CDs or music files.

I am creating a database of songs or even whole albums that give me goosebumps.... that make me say wow this sounds amazing! And I keep repeating to listen to that song again and again. You know what I am talking about. Let me share a couple of songs to start the thread - 
1) Cris Williamson - waterfall
2) Mickey Newbury - an american trilogy

I want to hear from you about your experience. Please share what songs / albums give you the same feeling. It would be great if you describe what particular aspect of the sound or music makes you feel that way. I am not a musician or even a trained listener. I am not an audiophile. So this is going to be my learning experience about various terms like transient, sound stage, cohesive/organic sound etc. only if you share your experience with me. It will also help me to get some of those albums to add to my collection.  

Currently I have two tables - a Denon DP-65F with an Ortofon 2M Black cart, and a Project RPM 9.1 table. I am in the process of choosing a cart for the Project table. I requested feedback on specific carts in another thread. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/audio-technica-art-7

Please share your experience of songs / albums that create audio nirvana for you :)

Thanks
Subho
128x128confuse_upgraditis

Willie Nelson's Stardust album is one of my reference recordings.  This is a nice collection of classic standards, recorded when he could still sing.

It has minimal instrument background and Willie's voice is RIGHT THERE.  If your system images well, even non-audiophiles sit up and typically say wow, that's clear.   I'm not into country, but everybody likes Willie.

As an ex-radio engineer, my vinyl collection genre is all over the place , but I will add in : 

Reflex - "The Politics of Dancing"  -  A well cut album with exceptional listenability !  A true joy. 

Creation - ( A Toshiba-EMI Pro Series ) Direct Disk - An exceptional homage to rock . Unbelievable sonic purity due to recording direct to the disk with no tape involved. 

Sugar Loaf Express ( w/ Lee Ritenour ) JVC Direct Disk - Another example of sonic amazement unfettered by tape. Just pure, clear, music as it was intended to be enjoyed. 

I have many more, but these are my version of audiophile magic to listen to. 

Shad 
I thought I was the only one that had that Mickey Newbury album.  I just rediscovered it recently while looking for things to play through my (then) new Schiit Mani phono preamp.  The whole album is mesmerizing.
I never paid much attention to Paul Simon's "Graceland" when it came out in 1986. Last year I got the 25th anniversary reissue and the sound is outstanding. It is definitely "wow" worthy. 
I am so grateful for getting all these responses. I have some of these albums mentioned here. I am going to listen those again with renewed interest.  I am also going to spend some time to explore albums/songs that I do not have.

Please keep posting. Thanks again for sharing :)