New Processors passing HD Sound?

I recently acquired a pretty good Blue-Ray player (Sony s2000es) but am frustrated sound-wise since my Sunfire TG4 (or the TG5 for that matter) do not pass the new HD sound formats (DTS-HD, Dolby Digital-HD, etc.). Apparently the only way these formats can pass from the BR player is thru HDMI, which I will have hooked to my 1080p Hi-Def TV.
Does anyone know of a PROCESSOR (NOT a reciever - I want to use my own amp)that passes HDMI AND supports these new HD sound formats?
Thanks.
fplanner2000
Kr4: Thanks for your input. My player apparently DOES decode DTS-HD internally. SInce you are apparently more technically savvy on these issues than I am, please take a look at pg 48 of the manual for my Sony bdp-s2000es, and see if that doesn't say to you what it says to me - that the best I can do out of either the analog outputs, toslink or coax is going to be regular 5.1, NOT the HD formats. ALso, kindly point me towards these AV forums you mentioned. Thanks again.
If you send me a link to the manual, I will look at that matter but please check to see if it is decoding dts-HD MA, the MA indicating that it is lossless.

www.avsforum.com
www.htguide.com/forum/

Kal
The Link is http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-documents.pl?mdl=BDPS2000ES&LOC=3
Check out Page 12 of the operating instructions at http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-documents.pl?mdl=BDPS2000ES&LOC=3
You'll see that the player's 5.1 analog outputs DO NOT put out Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, or DTS-HD. The only way uncompressed digital surround schemes are outputted is via the HDMI cable, and the A/V receiver has to be able to decode DD+, TrueHD, and/or DTS-HD.

Now it makes me wonder if the 5.1 analog outputs on HD DVD players are downconverted to DTS as well. That's what HD DVD does over the SP/DIF link, whether TOS or coax.
Actually, I do not really see anything on p12 that is definitive either way. Also, p48 is equally amibiguous about what you get from the 5.1 analog jacks.

First of all, this is typical of most BRD and HD-DVD manuals since the number of variables and the non-standard terminology make accurate but simple descriptions almost impossible. I have 4 players and none of their manuals is completely clear (and they all have charts like p48).

Second, one cannot generalize about HD-DVD and/or BRD since individual players have unique feature sets. For example, I recently got an HD-DVD player, which on the manufacturer's website seemed identical in its audio features to another model, only to find that it did not do what I wanted while another model did.

The only reliable source is to find a hand's on review in print or on the web where an actual user tells you what the player does.

Kal