JAM by Duelund

Has anyone tried these new reasonably priced tinned copper caps from Duelund in any positions?

Cheers

S
shertzy
Finally run in the New Duelund Jam caps are Excellent, great detail, depth 
And with this latest technologies, The Tinned Copper gives thst extra sparkle and air vs just Copper  these being too paper in oil. They do not have the paper case which is better still .
But Duelund just came out with a Bypass cap with Paper case ,
And s silver foil if your system iscslready rich ,and even better detail,
But not as much body .you will have to decide which us better. 
Both are under $100  each at Parts connecxion.
Hi Audioman58,

Do Jam caps sound lean or full body like Duelund Cast Copper?
Can you compare sound of Jam to Jupiter Copper caps?
I use Audio Note Copper in my phonostage.
But I want to upgrade them to something more open and transparent but with the same lush, honey sweet midrange.

Regards,
Alex.

Did anybody compare  Duelund  JAM to CAST-PIO Copper or CAST-PIO Tinned Copper?
I have compared Jupiter copper foil to the RS and CAST. I just prefer the Jupiter by a wide margin over the RS. The RS sounds dark compared to the Jupiter. The Jupiter is more open, airy and better micro details. It does this always with a natural richness and smooth presentation. The CAST as very good and I find the Jupiter a little better in the micro details and airy top end while the CAST is a tad more organic and midrange resolving.

The Jupiter’s are far more affordable than the CAST however. My all time favorite is combining a Jupiter copper foil with a Duelund Silver foil bypass cap. Pure heaven and better than the CAST for less money still. All my opinion😁.

The JAM are not at the same level as the Jupiter copper foil just by where they are in the Duelund Line and how Jupiter compares to the CAST higher up in the line.
Hi grannyring,

Thank you for reply!

Now I’m using Audio Note Copper capacitor in EAR834 phonostage between first and second tube. This capacitor works in the circuit without feedback. So the quality of this capacitor should make a big difference.
The problem is AN Copper are very lush and sweet in a mid-range like Duelund Custom-CU, or even more!
And I like the tonal balance of my phonostage. I just want to make it more transparent.
I afraid that Jupiter Comer can make vocal sound a little bit thin.

Regards,
Alex.