Ethernet Cables, do they make a difference?

I stream music via TIDAL and the only cable in my system that is not an "Audiophile" cable is the one going from my Gateway to my PC, it is a CAT6 cable. Question is, do "Audiophile" Ethernet cables make any difference/ improvement in sound quality?

Any and all feedback is most appreciated, especially if you noted improvements in your streaming audio SQ with a High-End Ethernet cable.

Thanks!
grm
grm
Instead of asking this stupid question why don't you borrow a few from Cable Company and find out for yourself. No one here can answer your question better than you can.
@rja good idea. When you borrow - you did not pay yet.
If you do not want to spend extra money without reason you will try to listen more carefully...
@geoffkait Sorry 'bout the miss quote. I'll go back and see if I can find it. It's probably meaningless now in any case.
kosst_amojan
The facts don't allow for any choice in the matter. By definition, if you're choosing to believe in the differences of Ethernet cables, you're willfully delusional.
Such a statement is an idiosyncratic belief or impression that you firmly maintain despite being contradicted by many here. That suggests that if anyone here is delusional, it's you.

You might want to take a look in the mirror.
Obviously folks who are unable to hear differences in cables need not worry about it. End of debate. Or is it?

Question to self: why is it always the same ones who can’t hear differences in fuses, differences in directionality or differences in cables? 😬