Notable very small loudspeaker companies (other than Tekton!)

Let's give a shout-out to those very small speaker companies that make excellent products.  I'm thinking of true one-man operations (owner-designer-maker) as well as very small ones (owner-designer + a very few employees).

My nominees: Ryan, Prana, Philharmonic, Fritz, Watkins, Vaughn, Chapman, even Daedalus, Salk, Selah.

Who else belongs in this list?

How do they manage to compete with the "big boys", in quality if not in quantity?

128x128twoleftears
I'm glad I found Horning Hybrid (Tommy Horning/Denmark) and GR Research (Danny/Texas). All my gear is like this, because of the incredible personal service.

Some critics will say that these tiny speaker companies use cabinet kits and then pop-in other company's speakers. Tommy rebuilds drivers and tweeters extensively and designs and builds his own cabinets. Hand-crafted beautiful work. Danny holds patents in what he's designed working insync with Rythmik. I use his subs combined with custom built cabinets. I picked out and ordered the veneer and got to see the progress of the assembly. I also got involved with some DIY.

For me, this has taken the hobby to a new level of enjoyment and interest. I've been long done with the big brands, heavy marketing, and promises.
Kenny
Post removed 
@kennythekey 

I get what you’re saying about service.  Dennis Murphy of Philharmonic Audio posts extensively and is always happy to answer questions from owners and potential buyers over at AVS.  

Jim Salk may use off-the-shelf drivers, but his custom cabinets are beautiful, and the way he integrates everything into a finished product turns it into more than the sum of its parts. 

Ar the same time, I can’t  help but profess my love for the sound of Revel speakers.  They’re part of the largest audio company in the world, but those resources allow them to develop, design, and test products at a level that one man shops just can’t.  With their anechoic chamber, listening lab, blind tests during development and science-forward philosophy they’re doing something special.  

Any more comments on Tyler?

From the outside, they remind me strongly of the Duntech/Dunlavy lines.