Any Bryston 4B3 amp owners out there?

I'm strongly considering a 4B3 amp purchase. Bryston's warranty and build quality are as good as it gets and the price is in my budget. Pro reviews are good, I'm just wondering what owners may think. Are you pleased with the performance, what it's matched with, etc. I'm already aware of the specs, the story behind the design, and all the press release stuff. Plain talk would be appreciated.

Thanks 
professorsvsu
Ohhhh the bottom of the thread, nooo!! So suspenseful!

I’m running ATC SCM 12 Pros through a Crane Song Solaris and an old 4B Pro. Obsessing the last few days about upgrading to a 4B3. Wish I could audition it in my setup. Can anyone provide me feedback abut this combo?
professorsvsu,

Where are you? I'm really interested on knowing what did you finally buy.  I'm in the market to buy the Bryston 4B3 and I can't fine a place to borrow it for audition it on my room. 

I have auditioned the Bryston 28B3 mono 1,000 with B&W 800 D3 in a dealer on Los Angeles, CA and they sound amazingly good, great bottom, great mid range, very clean highs, big image wide and depth, great separation of instruments, natural vocals, very resolving, great liquidity, silky toms, great extension on the symbals, just unbelievable sound, for like $80K with associated audio gear. This is beyond my budget.

I'd love to audition the 4B3 but nowhere to be found as a demo in none of the dealers in Los Angeles. 
satisfaction2009

a Bryston 4B/4B-ST still holds up very well. Most listeners would be surprised in its sound and presentation.
Happy Listening!