Anyone bought direct from ps audio and returned it?

I don’t have a ps audio dealer here in Minneapolis to demo their BHK pre-amp so I’m looking to go directly with ps audio. Has anyone returned a unit under their 30 day return policy and had any issues returning it. If it’s what I’m looking for I’ll buy it,if not it will go back.
thanks hiend.
hiendmmoe
I bought a Stellar amp from them. Zero problem with customer service. If you want to return anything, I would expect no difficulty. 
I purchased a BHK preamp and BHK Stereo amp in early December when they went on sale.  Loved them, but the amp was too big for my small rack.  Returned them both with free shipping both ways, and no questions asked.  A phenomenal company ane great return policy! 
I have had nothing but terrific service and phone support over 6 years of ownership of PSA products. They answer the phone.  You get to talk to the technical people if necessary.  They fix things quickly.  They ship gear well.  I have not returned an item, but they are consistently focused on service.  I kept my BHK amp and preamp bought in Dec. but yes, the amp went on the floor!
Purchased a PS audio DirectStream from one of their Dealers , messed up in downloading software, called up customer service,  they sent in return labels no charge ! as soon as as they got the intimation from UPS the unit was on its way they shipped out  a new unit without receiving the old unit ! that is what I call customer service !
I have done exactly what you ask in your message and have not had any problems with PS AUDIO. I believe they are one of the most ethical businesses in our hobby. The plus side of this is that they also manufacture great equipment.