New Speakers ... Can't Stop "Listening"

I’ve had my new JA Pulsars for about a month now, and something really strange has happened ... I’m actually interested in "listening" to the music. With my old B&Ws, I’d put on the system and read or surf the internet; being "involved" with the music typically was not something I had experienced. Now, reading a magazine or surfing the ’net is virtually impossible. It's almost as if I'm compelled to pay attention. I never knew I could be so engaged by my system. Other than greater detail, what am I hearing now that I hadn’t heard before? Has anyone had a similar experience?
rlb61
Here is the link.
https://youtu.be/C8fwA3nPNls

Listening to Susan Wong on youtube from ipad. Signal is going through small Yamaha mixer to $100 basic Sony receiver. And sounds this good.

Let me know what everyone think?
No doubt that the SEAS drivers make a difference, but so does the Modafferi x-over which Jeff Joseph has improved upon. I can only describe the sound of the Pulsars as natural and unforced. There's an ease of presentation that I haven't heard in other speakers, but without being soft or rolled off  ... voices and instruments sound the way that they're supposed to sound. I just don't know how else to describe them. To say that I'm thrilled with the Pulsars would be a polite understatement.
Just found out. JA Pulsars cost around $7,700!!
WOW.. I bet I can run my pair against theirs and still smile..
Enjoy !  Its always nice to listen to the music and not the speaker if you know what I mean.   When you stop analyzing and scrutinizing every note and get sucked into the music you are on to something......
@pc997 ... I got a competitive trade-in on my 17 year old B&Ws, so the hit wasn’t as bad as I had expected. Bottom line is that I wanted the JA sound (which is very difficult to find used) and, as my mother has always said, "if you buy the best, you’ll never be sorry." So, I splurged a bit on something I had wanted for a long time, but at least I didn’t buy some monstrosity of a speaker that cost $189K per pair, either.