Top 5 Tonearms Newer or Vintage Under 2500 That Will Beat anything above/below 2.5k?

From all your tonearm experiences trials errors comparisons etc is there a Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue.
The criteria also to be met are easy setups for all angles vta vfa azimuth anti skating etc 
The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge compatibility.

Probable Turntables to be Used: Garrard 301/401, Lenco, Linn, Thorens 124, Technics 1100 1200 10 or 15. 

Heres the list i compiled of ToneArms to pick from.
Feel free to mention others.

• Tw Raven, D Talea, Graham 2.2/phantom, Moerch, Origin Live, Vpi, 
  • AudioMods

• Clear Audio, Stax, Rega, Technics 500/1000, Sumiko, Alphason, Black Widow, One unipivot, Saec, Clear Audio, Basis Vector, Triplanar

• Origin Silver, Rega 9, Linn Ittok, Project, Technics 500/1000,
  •  Alphason, Audio Technica, Dynavector 507

Grace, Mission, Grado, Ortofon, EMT, Thorens Tp,
  • ESL, Sme 3012, Sme 3009, Sme V, IV,

• Schroeder, Kuzma, Eminent, Ikeda, Breuer, 
    Stax, Kenwood 007 arm, Sonys top Arm, Artemis
vinny55
ct01517  Thank you for your six items a tonearm should address.  My modified SME IV falls short on ability to adjust Azimuth (shims only where necessary) and VTA (sprung up or down, difficult to achieve but once set, lock it in).  So, the SME IV can achieve great results but is more difficult to use than some of the other arms mentioned.  I thought I would replace it someday with a Tri-Planar which is more easily adjustable but a friend told me that VTA is more critical for big differences such as for 140 versus 200 gram records.  The SME IV doesn't appear to be so finicky for wide VTA differences, or am I just missing some of the music/can't tell? 

I still use an Ultracraft AC 400 for my 78s on a VPI 19-4 but I like the sound of my SME better (especially the bass) and ease of use.  
Dear @vinny55 : Wrong again. If you read each of my posts to you ( to you. ) in no one I said you are stupid instead you did it at least twice as an insult to me.

What I stated is that your thread statements " makes/has no sense ". and I was the only person whom before that " no sense " post ask to you to disclose your audio system for any one of us can give you an advise about. All those advices you received here " makes " no sense " either !

Where am I insulting you as you did it with me? .

I mentioned the overall " stupid " meaning for some one way different from you because as I said and for what you showed here and your other threads you are not a stupid person but some one that need to learn a little on those audio subjects.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

jealous? me? because " attention " ?  Now, I start to have some doubts on what I think of you.
Btw, @ct0517 : Useles to give you an answer to your post other than this: useless. You are part of this " party ".

R.
@rauliruegas  ill tell you what lets make peace remove the negative comments and ill remove mine? Deal?