Top 5 Tonearms Newer or Vintage Under 2500 That Will Beat anything above/below 2.5k?

From all your tonearm experiences trials errors comparisons etc is there a Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue.
The criteria also to be met are easy setups for all angles vta vfa azimuth anti skating etc 
The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge compatibility.

Probable Turntables to be Used: Garrard 301/401, Lenco, Linn, Thorens 124, Technics 1100 1200 10 or 15. 

Heres the list i compiled of ToneArms to pick from.
Feel free to mention others.

• Tw Raven, D Talea, Graham 2.2/phantom, Moerch, Origin Live, Vpi, 
  • AudioMods

• Clear Audio, Stax, Rega, Technics 500/1000, Sumiko, Alphason, Black Widow, One unipivot, Saec, Clear Audio, Basis Vector, Triplanar

• Origin Silver, Rega 9, Linn Ittok, Project, Technics 500/1000,
  •  Alphason, Audio Technica, Dynavector 507

Grace, Mission, Grado, Ortofon, EMT, Thorens Tp,
  • ESL, Sme 3012, Sme 3009, Sme V, IV,

• Schroeder, Kuzma, Eminent, Ikeda, Breuer, 
    Stax, Kenwood 007 arm, Sonys top Arm, Artemis
vinny55

Showing 19 responses by rauliruegas

Dear @vinny55 : As I said and can re-read my posts to you I never insult you as you again ( 3-4 times. ) followed insult me as in your last post.

It’s not neccesary to insult some one else especially when that person did not insult you in anyway.

What I posted in your threads is that " makes no sense " what you posted what you ask.

Not only in this thread statements but in other thread ( all makes no sense. ) where you ask to rank 16 different cartridges and that audiophiles as us tell along than cartridge ranking the best tonearm for each one cartridge.
Well that makes sense to you but not to me and even in all your threads other gentlemans posted the same: " makes no sense ".

We all live in a free world where you have the rigth to post whatever you want and everyone of us have the rigth to post too with out insulting.

You don’t have the rigth to insult me but you did it and follow do it.

Your audio arguments to give an answer to the " non makes sense " posts were too with no sense.
So you have not audiophile arguments to post why makes sense all your threads's statements and if you have it just show it but stop to insult me.

R.
Btw, @ct0517 : Useles to give you an answer to your post other than this: useless. You are part of this " party ".

R.
Dear @vinny55 : Wrong again. If you read each of my posts to you ( to you. ) in no one I said you are stupid instead you did it at least twice as an insult to me.

What I stated is that your thread statements " makes/has no sense ". and I was the only person whom before that " no sense " post ask to you to disclose your audio system for any one of us can give you an advise about. All those advices you received here " makes " no sense " either !

Where am I insulting you as you did it with me? .

I mentioned the overall " stupid " meaning for some one way different from you because as I said and for what you showed here and your other threads you are not a stupid person but some one that need to learn a little on those audio subjects.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

jealous? me? because " attention " ?  Now, I start to have some doubts on what I think of you.
Dear @lewm : Of course only a stupid does not understand that and follows posting. . My very first post in this thread I ask to the OP to disclose his home audio system with no answer yet.

Btw, what is a stupid person and an ignorant one ( at least for me. ): an ignorant person is whom in a specific subject has no knowledge about, I’m ignorant in several audio subjects.
A stupid person is some one that not only is ignorant but that not only " likes " to shows his ignorance levels but that does not has the " brain " to understand why he does not understand in that " subject " and follows showing his stupidity level: is a stupid person that’s different from an ignorant one like me.

The OP is not a stupid person but only a gentleman that has not yet the knowledge levles in the subject.

@ct0517 , please read the lewm post.

R.
Dear @ct0517 : Coming from you is unveliable what you said in your post to me.

This is the OP thread statements:

"    Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue. ""

TT preference?. Both things makes no sense.

R.
Dear @druckpress: Where in my posts exist that " bunch of negativity " ?

Did you read the OP thread statements? did you understand it?.

What are you talking about? or is because you agree with the OP statements. Please share the meaning of your post,  Thank's.

R.
Dear @chymyshyn:  I had my MS stuff exactly as you. The SX8000 a very good " looking " unit.

Of course there are persons that are ignorant on those great designs. Some of them in the border of stupidity.

Good to know you experienced those vintage items.

R.
Dear @chakster : I don't know where because was the the Audio Technica 's pártner here in México and that was my friend whom gave it to me as a gift. 

R.
Dear @vinny55 : No, wrong. What you have to do is to learn why your thread statement is absolutely wrong with no idea about:

"""  Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue.. ""

R.
Dear @cleeds : As almost always you don't have nothing say.

Now, if you are in favor of the OP thread statement, good for you and for me because tells that " you don't have any sense " at least audio common sense/knowledge level.

R.
Dear @chakster : Yes, the best by Ikeda but the best FR was designed by the today My Sonic Labs than before this founded Entré rigth a way when left FR.

The Japanese audio bible that states month and year. Aesthetics is a diferent issue.

R.
Dear @vinny55: Your thread has no sense at least what you stated:

"""  From all your tonearm experiences trials errors comparisons etc is there a Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue. """

Where do you learn that could exist the possibility that a tonearm can comes with those atributes/characteristics?

Btw, the incredible things in this thread is that all other gentlemans already gave you opinions in your no-sense statement ! ! ! ???
I N C R E D I B L E   !

R.
Stupid things. You just read but in reality did not my post. Re-read it.

Why you said: "  and supposed to be made for each other."" when the tonearm appeared at the begening of that year and the cartridge at the end ! ? ! ?

@c
Dear @chakster : Your logic about those cartridges with diferent color has no sense to reklated to tonearms for it.

Both cartridges are diferent: has diferent output levels. The 64fx appeared at the begening of 1980, the 66fx in 1981 and the 64fx pro in 1984. The black body cartridges started at the end of 1980.

Anyway , I know that you like to live in that " audio world " a wrong/dark one but is your choice. Too much to learn, me too.

R.
Dear @vinny55 : It's important that you share with us the list of components/items in your home audio system. It will be more easy to give experiences and advices.

Thank's in advance.

R.