Top 5 Tonearms Newer or Vintage Under 2500 That Will Beat anything above/below 2.5k?

From all your tonearm experiences trials errors comparisons etc is there a Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue.
The criteria also to be met are easy setups for all angles vta vfa azimuth anti skating etc 
The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge compatibility.

Probable Turntables to be Used: Garrard 301/401, Lenco, Linn, Thorens 124, Technics 1100 1200 10 or 15. 

Heres the list i compiled of ToneArms to pick from.
Feel free to mention others.

• Tw Raven, D Talea, Graham 2.2/phantom, Moerch, Origin Live, Vpi, 
  • AudioMods

• Clear Audio, Stax, Rega, Technics 500/1000, Sumiko, Alphason, Black Widow, One unipivot, Saec, Clear Audio, Basis Vector, Triplanar

• Origin Silver, Rega 9, Linn Ittok, Project, Technics 500/1000,
  •  Alphason, Audio Technica, Dynavector 507

Grace, Mission, Grado, Ortofon, EMT, Thorens Tp,
  • ESL, Sme 3012, Sme 3009, Sme V, IV,

• Schroeder, Kuzma, Eminent, Ikeda, Breuer, 
    Stax, Kenwood 007 arm, Sonys top Arm, Artemis
vinny55
This is for Raul’s clarification.

Raul - it is my opinion that when people post on AudioGon each of us have a different way of interpreting posts and what we end up focusing on.

When you referenced me Raul, you focused on these OP words.

This is the OP thread statements:
" Top 5 tonearm list that are known for their musical superlatives in all music ranges and genres? including finer detail nuances feeling, 3d sound but also deep bass and midbass, basspunch. Airy highs. And importantly long hours listening without fatigue. ""

TT preference?. Both things makes no sense.

I focused my one post comment to different OP text.

The criteria also to be met are easy setups for all angles vta vfa azimuth anti skating etc
The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge

and I told you in my second post that my comments were based on the "real" OP requirements. Let me clarify this.

I’d like to use Nandric (Nikola’s) previous post word of "Enumeration".

So ...it is my opinion that in Vinny55’s enumeration of tonearm requirements, as documented in his original post, that I reference above, that we come up with 6 real requirements. (tonearm features he sees necessary in a tonearm).

Easy setups for 1) all angles 2) vta 3) vtf 4) azimuth 5) anti skating etc
6) The Tonearm must also the ability to use more than just one or two cartridge compatibility

^^^^^ 6 real requirements / features needed.

Raul, the words that you are focusing on highlight how he would like the music to sound to him. These are his targets, not yours, not mine. I am merely saying, and understand this; that if he chooses tonearms that have the 6 features, he should be able to tailor the sound to his liking in his room. This is after all not digital, it is vinyl. With every angle change of the stylus in the groove, the resulting vibrations get altered. The sound is very tweakable in a resolving system kit.

We make a lot of assumptions on threads especially when members do not show a virtual system to let us know what he owns. Shame on Vinny55.

My comments assume he will combine the tonearms with a good cartridge and table , and the downstream components are in a room that is set up good. Alot of assumptions.

The tables mentioned in his thread. Garrard 301/401, Lenco, Linn, Thorens 124, Technics 1100 1200 10 or 15.

This discussion needs another thread. This is IMO because anyone I know who uses these tables... these days..... has done extensive modifications to them. Many are no longer recognizable from their stock form. This does not apply to cartridges and tonearms.

Nandric, In the context of my post where I tried to re-state Raul's critique of Vinny, I of course agree with Raul; Vinny's question was badly phrased.  But I think Vinny is a "troll", from beginning to end.  So, in that way, his question was well put. He got what he wanted out of it.

As you also know, I and Raul disagree on many other issues.  I refuse to take it very seriously.
@lewm your just @rauliruegas apologist. What are you his interpreter and mind reader?
Both Your rhetorics are appauling and act are wearing thin. You both need to get a life. Take a trip together somewhere enjoy life and audio.

If you would been more gracious with your initial comments id treat you with more respect but after you call me names and criticize me needlessly calling my post stupid why should i treat both you jerks with respect? Why did you even bother replying.

You Give respect get respect. Comprende companeros?