Preamp under $2,000 used

I'm looking for good suggestions on a used, less than 10 years old preamp to pair with my Mark Levinson 532h amp and Revel F206 speakers. Currently using an Anthem MRX510. Looking for a little more resolution. 
I've reviewed Levinson, Ayre and Parasound Halo JC as great reviewed preamp. Any suggestions?
lnitm
Thanks for the replies, I am more interested in a sold state, but maybe I should be open to tubes. I don't know how reliable and how long they go before needing service or new tubes. 
This is a shameless plug,  but I have one for sale here on Agon which is a perfect match... T+A Elektroakustik .... Read about them on Agon. Extremely nice gear. 

Initm, when you said "I've reviewed Levinson, Ayre and Parasound Halo JC" did you own those and didn't like them?

Conrad Johnson ET3-SE.  With the Telefunken 6922 tube, I think it comes close to the ET5 in my A system.  It's a really nice tube preamp.
No affiliation, none for sale; just love the sound, quality and value of CJ products.

I forgot to mention that the ET3-SE from Conrad Johnson operates with a single 6922 tube.  I rolled the tubes at about 50 hours and have not changed them since.  I was worried about changing tubes and the expense, but we are going on 2 years of heavy use (couple of hours almost every day) on 1 system or the other, and they sound great.