Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
It just plugs into the unused receptacle of the duplex, or another outlet on the same circuit, or, I think, into an unused socket on your power conditioner/distribution box.  Supposedly mild effect throughout the whole house?!?
Hi ebm,

We were the Canadian distributors for Audience and yes they do make good conditioners but all units we tested were capacitance based and not passive. I tried to find your Audience conditioner and could not find that model on the Audience website. If your Audience unit is totally passive than just plug the Corelli into the Audience piece but if it has capacitors, especially Teflon than go directly to the receptacle that your Audience piece is plugged into on the wall.

Best results are achieved with a simple, quality power strip. Plug all electronic components into the power strip and plug the Corelli into the same power strip. I have my Corelli plugged into the first receptacle on my power strip that is closest to the outlet of my power strip.

HI,Im using 2 units one for preamp,cd,and turntable and 1 for amp which is 18 ft away were would it be best to plug in Corelli??And yes Audience has Teflon caps.Thanks.
Who has the phono booster and how do you like it in a high resolution system??