Ideas for my next DAC....?

Requirements:

1- USB and Ethernet capable
2- Plays all/most hi-res formats
3- Can serve as my pre-amp/volume control with no SQ degradation

Price range: 6-10k used or demo

Tbh I'm really just starting to collect ideas to compare to my current DAC, which I actually like quite a bit, but just - as always - wondering "what else is out there".

Since retiring my Audio Note DAC, I haven't had a chance to listen to anything other than the DSD, which makes me itchy.  I loved the AN -- actually it sounded incredible -- but it's technology lost pace with the rest of my system (limited hi-res capability, no network connectivity option far as I'm aware, and I hadn't done USB so would have to send it in).
joncourage
Meh, I realized I can’t go back to my AN DAC since I also need the DAC to have volume control/be my pre-amp.

So now I'm looking at: Bricasti, dcs, Lampizator, Manhattan.  Maybe eventually the Ayre; I'm not sure why but I'm not as jazz'd about the Ayre for some reason, even though I've loved their amps for years (and have them now).

The Lampi sort of reminds me of my AN a bit, but they're fairly rare on the used market, then there's whether it was built with my feature needs of vol control, usb, balanced out.
If you're thinking about dCs then the TotalDac may be an option?
I've only heard it at a show but it sounded Good there and it is said to have a very fluent sound. 
Nice suggestions. Keep in mind, for those of you mentioning Oppo, they are getting out of the audio business. Check out some of the other posts here. I am NOT knocking the brand, just that getting parts later (in a few years) will be hard...