Power Cord for Pass Int 60-Under 1K used

I'm just about done with my recent audio transformation. My last statement is going to be an after market power cable for my Pass Labs Int-60. My budget is under 1K used....and that"s pushing it.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, especially if your a Pass Labs owner.

If your not a fan of after market cords....save me the speech. I already spent about 35K....I'm not using a stock power cord.

Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
krelldog
I would love an Audience AU 24 SE...but even used their well north of 1K.

I just had 2 Audience Power Chords modified into Power Chord SE i's.

For the time being I'll use 1 of these. I was using on of them before the modification with great results.

I'm tempted to try one of the discontinued Voodoo cords. Their basically half price, but my whole system at this point is Audience and I'll probably stick with them.

The responses are very interesting regarding this topic. The demographic has obviously changed on AudiGon. Back in the day the forums were dominated by hard core Audiophiles who did anything for positive changes in their audio systems. There use to be healthy debates regarding opinions and theories....but not the haters who reject anything they deem to expensive. As much as I respect companies like Anti Cables and all the other cost effective companies that offer a great products for the price....it seems to have convinced people that its insane to spend more than a couple hundred dollars for wire or cords.

For the longest time I spent all my allowable audio money on gear. I didn't pay a lot of attention to cords and interconnects. Recently I've upgraded my rig and decided to go the extra mile with my cabling. Its make a huge difference...and I don't even have the best of ears. 

Thanks for all the positive responses. As always I appreciate the help the forum lends at times. Happy listening my Audio Brothers.

The demographic has obviously changed on AudiGon. Back in the day the forums were dominated by hard core Audiophiles who did anything for positive changes in their audio systems. There use to be healthy debates regarding opinions and theories....but not the haters who reject anything they deem to expensive.

@krelldog ,Yes, it has changed, and many of the old-timers left to join What's Best Forum to escape from the *gnats* who have swarmed AudiogoN in the last few years.
Keep us posted - krelldog
I can remember listening to the older Power Cord "e".
Happy Listening!
@krelldog   

If you are considering the 'SE' version, I'd get the 'SX' version in for a listen. Considered a major step up. I realize your budget but since it's one PC and it's for an integrated amp, I'd push for the best you can make happen.

I have the Pass XP-20 and Pass XA-30.8 and both respond (significantly) to power cords. I'm using the Triode Wire Labs 'The Obsession' PC. TWL has a trial and return offer...no downside and it's not that much of a stretch from your 1K limit (in this case new). Pete's a great guy to deal with and this cable is very good.