Infinity RS 2.5

I have a question. Maybe someone can help me. I have just bought a set of Infinity RS 2.5 speakers. I have had the woofers reformed. After hooking these up, I notice that the tweeter can be heard in the rear, but I don't hear them fall on the from. Is this how the Emit tweeter should sound, or should I be hearing it in the front and rear? The Emim's sound fine. Thanks.
keyd1
If you are using a single amplifier, you need to run a jumper cable between each of the red (hot +) and each of the black (ground - ) binding posts.

From amplifier + terminal  -> red binding post on speaker-> other red binding post on speaker

From amplifier - terminal  -> black binding post on speaker -> other black post
Thanks. Actually I was to by the guy who refoamed the woofers that they were jumpered and they'veare. A thin wire to see. That's too bad. But thanks. I was hoping that may be explain the front tweeters not working. But no. There is only four screws in the tweeters. I will yakenthem outlet when I have some time. Getting mess up at my job. Have to pass a high level tof st in three weeks. Studying like crazy. Normally I would drop everything for this but cannot with this. I will message you again when I get them out. Thanks a lot!
Hi, I found out what was going on with my 2.5's. I switched out the fuses which looked fine but were not. I put new fuses in and I the the rreqr and front tweeters work fine. I guess neither the front or rear were working. I am very happy about this. Thanks for your advice though. I have learned a few things.