Power conditioners .... improve VIDEO?

I heard recently that certain power conditioners can actually improve video in home theater. I have a JVC projector, Toshiba HD DVD, Verizon FIOS and Meridian G68 AV processor.

Anyone have personal experience with this?

Thanks
mrvegas
My old Tice Power Block gives me deeper colors, blacker blacks and more of a 3D image.
Please tell me more about shielded power cords. Because my wall-mounted plasma TV is located too far from my PS Audio line conditioner, I must use an extension cord between the conditioner and the TV’s stock power cord. Currently, I am using a heavy-duty 12-guage grounded “Home Depot quality” extension cord. Regarding the better video image (the topic of this post), is there a preferred/recommended extension cord that will outperform my current run-of-the-mill cords? Also, what about the stock power cord provided with the TV?

Thanks,

Ben
I have an early version of HD plasma, Viewsonic 425. The picture was never look good on HD (component inputs) for a few years until recently, when it is plugged in a Monster Power Bar 2000 MkII. The display is much improved with the conditioner. The picture can rival newer models with clearness and color correctness. In fact, I like the color of this Viewsonic more than many saturated color LCD/Plasma of my friends who have just got the LGs and Samsungs.

So I won't go without the power conditioner for the plasma.
Well I hope it works for me as I just bought adcom p/c in the hope for better video image and less noise.I have heard different opinions on the audio side however,I hope for the best.I will change the Power cord on my Sony HD TV also.
I added a Monster HTS2000 - really basic unit a couple years back and noted much more improvement in video on my Pioneer Elite 58" than audio. Not much cost, demonstrable improvement.