Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Sounds like the both of you are in for some very nice listening indeed. 

@david_ten    Will be very interested in how things all come together David.  That integrated looks absolutely beautiful!  In time hope you fill us in on all the pieces you auditioned and how you arrived at your final decision.

@jcarcopo  The Lyngdorf gear is very interesting.  Now if they would just make a matching CD transport.  That would be so clean looking.  Not sure why they make a conventional CD player.  Why would you want to convert to analogue and then back to the digital domain??  Or am I missing something here?
@aniwolfe  Yes, I was aware of this product.  But when used in an all Lyndorf system, why would you want to convert this to analogue and back to digital?  Do the Lyngdorf's have/need DA convertors if the conversion takes place at the output stage?
@corelli I’m confused wouldn’t you just go digital out of the CD player into the Lyngdorf? I have redundant blade servers that store my music in lossless flac, so I’m not interested in a transport or CD player, for my front end and I’ll be streaming music over the ROON RAAT protocol over the network where it will be converted to analog from pwm directly in the amp.

CD players? They still make them? 😂 Last time I checked they all have sp/diff and toslink or aes/ebu digital output to feed the Lyngdorf. You're correct that theirs not a conventional DAC in the Lyngdorf because pwm is converted to analog sound directly, bypassing an entire stage in the D to A conversion.