Let's talk power cords

Does a upgrade really make a difference over a stock cord?
128x128thirsty93
Post removed 
I told @atmasphere:
If you think Geoff is a troll, please alert the moderators.
He answered:
I have on many occasions. And for things like this ...
Your beef is really with the moderators, Ralph. Geoff seems to be playing by the rules here.

It is a a fact that you will hear an improvement with a cable in a better sound system. By the way, not only the cable are important but also speaker binding post, a bad one would shrink and distorted the sound and a good one would make the music bloom.  I just do the change and wow !

audiosens
"
It is a a fact that you will hear an improvement with a cable in a better sound system"

Of course yes that is a completely factual statement as many here on the Audiogon forums can readily attest based on first hand experience with they're Music Reproduction Systems but equally true is that there are "naysayers" hear who believe as a matter of faith that such an audible difference is impossible so even though they have no proofs of they're own they often demand proofs from others it is most unusual! As if that is not alone enough to "boggle" the mind these same "naysayers" will claim to have science on they're side and that you are engaged in a fraud or snake oil.

The mind of the Uber skeptic is not really that hard to figure out. As it turns out they really don’t care that much one way or the other. They don’t really have a dog in the fight. 🐶 It’s all about the action. Like whack-a-mole. Action...reaction! It’s sooo obvious. Even hear the expression, “Don’t feed the Uber Skeptics?”