Upgrading speaker cables...

Currently, I have a Cambridge Audio CXR200 that has a bi-amp feature on it. I have 1 channel going to lows, and 1 to highs for each side. So, 2 pairs of cables for each side. 

I'd prolly have to go down the line on the cables if I had to buy 2 sets.... So, would I be better off with 1 set of nice cables with a set of jumpers, or 2 sets of lower down the line cables for them?

Reason I'm looking is, I have cheap cables currently, and was told a nice set of cables may open up my speakers (Wharfedale Reva-4 towers) and make them sound better. 

Thanks for for any help/suggestions! 
manofsteelpt
Thanks for the response, Nonoise... Do you mean strip the banana terminals off one side and split the positive and negative wires to both terminals on the speaker? Im sorry, this is all new to me. 
Cables will not open up your speakers. Higher priced cables just cost more. If you aren’t happy with the sound change your speaker amp or source.
Do not listen to the naysayers, cables make a difference, experiment and judge for yourself.
@manofgteelpt,

What I meant is if you have bare ended wires, to try what I suggested. I can’t recommend stripping off cable ends if it’s not in your budget but if you’re of a mind to try, what I suggested is to use the positive cable end to connect to both positive speaker posts and the negative end to their corresponding speaker posts (using just one set of cables, not two).

Both pos and neg speaker binding posts should be directly above each other. Don’t cross them. All you’d be doing is using one cable to reach both of it’s corresponding posts. The length of bare wire needed should be no more than 3 inches to reach both terminals.

Try removing the speaker post caps and see how the eye of the post is oriented, and thread the cable through the bottom post and connect it the same way to the upper post. It makes for a clean and tidy connection. You’re basically threading two needles.

All the best,
Nonoise
I agree with Shadorne that fancy cables will not make a difference other than to your bank account, nor wil bi wiring. If they do, there is something wrong with either the cables, the speakers or the amplifier. Fancy cables are just great money makers for the industry, with huge margins. Do make sure the cables are thick enough for the length that you are using.