market for new IC cables.AQ,Cardas,Nordost&Kimber

Hey guys, I am wanting to try new cables.I am narrowing down my search to 4 brands,Audioquest,Cardas,Nordost and Kimber.and maybe 1 awesome cable that trumps these//////.??....Can anyone give me a basic idea about these? I am going to be about mid-line,not high end but definitely not the cheapest grade either.General ideas or any insights will be really appreciated.I am using Revel Salon speakers and a Classe CA-5300 amp.Theater and 2 channel high resolution audioThanks.
mancub1
I email Paul , He said , he is still not able to make cables, because of back problem, this is three weeks ago.try to email him maybe , he is ok now.
Post removed 
Adg101

"....All the the brands listed make great cables and sound different from each other so best to try them at home first if possible..."

+1 ...Emphasis added ....this is the best advice you will ever solicit in this forum.

All the rest is just noise to be filtered out for pushing their own heavily biased personal faves with nil assurance that they will be optimal in your bespoke system. 
I would try High Fidelity cable. I believe they have a 30 day money back policy. If you do not like them return them for a full refund.